Giles Tipping is a licensed Real Estate and Business Agent who has been selling, leasing and managing properties throughout the Kimberley since 2010.
Originally hailing from the UK where he enjoyed a successful 11 year career in London's real estate market, Giles' extensive industry experience covers residential sales, new home sales, large and small scale property investments, project marketing and corporate leasing.
Joining Ray White Broome in 2015 Giles quickly became one of the top selling sales consultants in Broome and has sold more property than any other agent in the area for the 2019/2020 financial year. Giles and his Executive Assistant, Joely Dep, are renowned for selling property at higher median prices in less time than other local agents.
Giles' friendly and professional approach to business matched with Ray White’s strong network, branding and use of advanced technology and marketing strategies ensure his clients receive the very best service and results from their property transaction.
A resident of Broome since 2007, he now balances his busy real estate career with a growing family and a lifelong passion for fishing and the outdoors.
30 SECONDS WITH GILES TIPPING....
Who would you most like to meet and why?
"Sir David Attenborough. He's been a life long hero to me and is fast becoming that to my young children too".
Best advice anyone has ever given to you?
I was raised with the ethos of treating every one in the same manner that I would like to be treated.
What do you most like about your work?
"The privilege of finding someone their first home or achieving a great result for a seller is still as humbling for me today as it was when I sold my first property back in 1999".
- 2019 - Top Salesperson (Trading Commission) of the Half Year July - December - No. 3
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2018/2019 - Top Salesperson Settled Commission - No. 5
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2018/2019 - Top Salesperson (Trading Commission) of the Half Year - No. 7
- 2017/2018 - Top Sales Representative - Settled Commission - No. 9
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2017 - Gold Commission Exceeding $160,000
- 2017 - Top Salesperson (Trading Commission) of the Half Year - No. 6
- 2016 - Gold Commission Exceeding $160,000 And 3 earlier awards