Giles Tipping is a licensed Real Estate and Business Agent who has been selling, leasing and managing properties throuout the Kimberley since 2010.
Originally hailing from the UK where he enjoyed a successful 11 year career in London's real estate market, Giles' extensive industry experience covers residential sales, new home sales, property management, large and small scale property investments, project marketing and corporate leasing.
Giles' friendly and professional approach to business is matched only by his drive to ensure his clients receive the very best service and results from their property transaction.
Giles is an expert in both the Broome and Derby proeprty markets and is assisted by expericnced sales PA's Stacy Veale and Sarah Twine.
A resident of Broome since 2007, he now balances his busy real estate career with a growing family and a lifelong passion for fishing and the outdoors.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- 6th Place - Top Salesperson Based on Settled Commission for Ray White Western Australia - 2017 Annual Awards
- 10th Place - Top Salesperson Based on Number of Sales for Ray White Western Australia - 2017 Annual Awards
- 2017 Premier Member (Australia)
- 6th Place - Top Salesperson Based on Settled Commission for Ray White Western Australia - 2017 Half Yearly Awards
- 9th Place - Top Salesperson Based on Number of Sales for Ray White Western Australia - 2017 Half Yearly Awards
- 2016 Premier Member (Australia)
30 SECONDS WITH GILES TIPPING....
Who would you most like to meet and why?
"Sir David Attenborough. He's been a life long hero to me and is fast becoming that to my young children too".
Best advice anyone has ever given to you?
"My dad always taught me to treat everyone in the same manner that you would like to be treated. However, perhaps my favourite is this great piece of advice given to me by a friend when I first started travelling out bush. I asked him how much water, fuel (and beer) I should take on a trip. His response was simply, "I'd rather be looking at it, than looking for it!".
What do you most like about your work?
"The privilege of finding someone their first home or achieving a great result for a seller is still as humbling for me today as it was when I sold my first property back in 1999".
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2018/2019 - Top Salesperson (Trading Commission) of the Half Year - No. 7
- 2017/2018 - Top Sales Representative - Settled Commission - No. 9
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2017 - Gold Commission Exceeding $160,000
- 2017 - Top Salesperson (Trading Commission) of the Half Year - No. 6
- 2016 - Gold Commission Exceeding $160,000
- 2016 - Top Sales Representative - Number of Sales - No. 9
- 2016 - Top Salespeople - Trading Commission - No. 6
- 2016 - Premier Member (AUS) And 0 earlier awards